Certificate of Non-Coercion and HVCC Compliance
All appraisals follow the most up to date HVCC guidelines and regulations. In fact, we are so confident in our process and the quality & accuracy of our appraisals, every appraisal comes with our Certificate of Non-Influence and HVCC Compliance. This industry-exclusive certification assures Lenders and Investors the appraisal has been performed according to an arms-length process that meets and exceeds any present or pending regulatory requirements.
- What real estate gets in Biden’s $1.9 trillion package - The Real Deal
- The Real Estate Cycle and What it Means for a Post-Pandemic Market - JD Supra
- The Outperformers, Part 3: What 2020 Taught Firms About Real Estate, Diversity and Strategic Growth | The American Lawyer - The American Lawyer
- $1 billion, three deals, show downtown Oakland real estate muscle - Pacifica Tribune
- Pittsburgh's booming real estate market was boosted by young buyers - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette