Certificate of Non-Coercion and HVCC Compliance
All appraisals follow the most up to date HVCC guidelines and regulations. In fact, we are so confident in our process and the quality & accuracy of our appraisals, every appraisal comes with our Certificate of Non-Influence and HVCC Compliance. This industry-exclusive certification assures Lenders and Investors the appraisal has been performed according to an arms-length process that meets and exceeds any present or pending regulatory requirements.
- An ETF to Consider While Investors Pick Up Distressed China Real Estate - ETF Trends
- Dimensional Launches U.S. Large-Cap Value and Global Real Estate ETFs - ETF Trends
- Cities Face Long-Term Neglect, Not Just A Real Estate ‘Doom Loop’ - Forbes
- The 10 Real Estate Markets That Will Dominate in 2023 - Realtor.com News
- Wenatchee Real Estate Maintains $500k+ Property Values, With Closed Sales Stagnating - KPQ