Certificate of Non-Coercion and HVCC Compliance
All appraisals follow the most up to date HVCC guidelines and regulations. In fact, we are so confident in our process and the quality & accuracy of our appraisals, every appraisal comes with our Certificate of Non-Influence and HVCC Compliance. This industry-exclusive certification assures Lenders and Investors the appraisal has been performed according to an arms-length process that meets and exceeds any present or pending regulatory requirements.
- Climate disclosure mandates will irreversibly transform real estate–and supercharge the low-carbon market - Fortune
- The real estate buying frenzy is over - Axios
- Rising interest rates do little to dampen Atlanta real estate market - Reporter Newspapers
- Chapman Real Estate Team beats UCI in First OC Competition | Chapman Newsroom - Chapman University: Happenings
- North America Real Estate Software Market Report 2022 Featuring Key Players - SAP Autodesk, Oracle, Microsoft, Altus Group, CoStar Group, MRI Software, RealPage, & Yardi Systems - Yahoo Finance