Certificate of Non-Coercion and HVCC Compliance
All appraisals follow the most up to date HVCC guidelines and regulations. In fact, we are so confident in our process and the quality & accuracy of our appraisals, every appraisal comes with our Certificate of Non-Influence and HVCC Compliance. This industry-exclusive certification assures Lenders and Investors the appraisal has been performed according to an arms-length process that meets and exceeds any present or pending regulatory requirements.
- Stark County real estate transfers Sept. 3-9 - Canton Repository
- Hurricane Ian was a powerful storm. Real estate developers made it a catastrophe. - Grist
- Real estate guru to launch industry news site, led by Seattle tech vets, amid tough housing market - GeekWire
- Comfort can kill your business. Here’s what to watch for - Inman
- Highland Real Estate Partners Raises $44 Million for First Discretionary U.S. Real Estate Fund - Business Wire