Certificate of Non-Coercion and HVCC Compliance
All appraisals follow the most up to date HVCC guidelines and regulations. In fact, we are so confident in our process and the quality & accuracy of our appraisals, every appraisal comes with our Certificate of Non-Influence and HVCC Compliance. This industry-exclusive certification assures Lenders and Investors the appraisal has been performed according to an arms-length process that meets and exceeds any present or pending regulatory requirements.
- Public Records: Coshocton County Real Estate Transfers - Coshocton Tribune
- Small: Do national demographic trends support continued demand for real estate in Aspen-Snowmass? - Aspen Daily News
- Santa Rosa real estate investment firm picks president, plans 50% portfolio expansion - North Bay Business Journal
- Texas real estate cycle stays hot even in cold season - Palestine Herald Press
- For the Local Real Estate Industry, Some Homes Sell Frequently - Malibu Times