Certificate of Non-Coercion and HVCC Compliance
All appraisals follow the most up to date HVCC guidelines and regulations. In fact, we are so confident in our process and the quality & accuracy of our appraisals, every appraisal comes with our Certificate of Non-Influence and HVCC Compliance. This industry-exclusive certification assures Lenders and Investors the appraisal has been performed according to an arms-length process that meets and exceeds any present or pending regulatory requirements.
- Pandemic prompts European life sciences real estate rush - WSAU News
- The Cedar Rapids Real Estate Market Is Absolutely On Fire - khak.com - khak.com
- Negotiation Skills In Real Estate, With Michelle O'Neill And Paul Perry - Haute Residence
- What Sold: 25 Newport County real estate sales, transactions (April 12 – 19) - What'sUpNewp
- Recent Commercial Real Estate Transactions - The New York Times