Certificate of Non-Coercion and HVCC Compliance
All appraisals follow the most up to date HVCC guidelines and regulations. In fact, we are so confident in our process and the quality & accuracy of our appraisals, every appraisal comes with our Certificate of Non-Influence and HVCC Compliance. This industry-exclusive certification assures Lenders and Investors the appraisal has been performed according to an arms-length process that meets and exceeds any present or pending regulatory requirements.
- Real estate: Urban Catalyst launches downtown San Jose projects - Pacifica Tribune
- COVID real estate: Silicon Valley office market slumps - Pacifica Tribune
- Jenna Ryan, Frisco real estate broker who was part of Capitol mob, arrested on criminal charges - The Dallas Morning News
- Real estate trade groups reconsider donations after Capitol unrest - The Real Deal
- Frisco real estate broker who stormed the Capitol says she went to Washington because Trump urged it - The Dallas Morning News